5. As genius as Vince McMahon has been not just for WWE, but wrestling period, I am really looking forward to what the product will look like when Hunter takes over full time. I think he’s gonna do some things that are going to take wrestling to a totally different level. He’s that dope.
6. I wish Andre the Giant would have been alive during Big Showa initial run with the WWF. I think a father-son moment would have been amazing.
7. I wonder if the Rock and Stone Cold at their peak would have been as over in the eighties as they were in the nineties? Prime Stone Cold vs prime Hogan? I’d watch that.
8. With the current WWE product being what it is, do you think it’s better to stay in NXT , or come up to one of the main shows and not be used correctly?
9. I wish there was someone like Ted Turner now that was a billionaire that would buy IMPACT wrestling, Ring of Honor and New Japan. He would combine them, put a ton of money into them and go toe-to-toe with Vince Mcmahon. A modern-day “Monday Night War.”
10. I hate to admit it, but I think it’s time for the New Day to split. I got an idea on how to do it, but it would take to long and the split needs to happen at this next pay-per-view. It sucks because those guys are all good as individuals, but they were amazing as a team. I don’t know how good they’ll be on their own after the impending feud takes place. Fingers crossed…