5. With all the albums that dropped this year, I still don’t think there has been a lot of great music. We’ve had some good music, some really good music. But, great? The only album that really has stayed on repeat for me is Bas’s “Milky Way.” solid drop from the Dreamville family.
4. I had a dope conversation with a buddy the other day. We started talking about the possibilities of time travel. If you could have access to a time machine, what recording session from any record in history would you sit in on? I couldn’t give him a solid answer, but that’s a really good question.
3. I was thinking that a “Married with Children” reboot would be really dope right about now. My version would focus on Kelly and Bud having families. They all live in their parents’ old house. Marcy and Jefferson would still be neighbors. Al’s shoe company closes, so he retires to Florida with Peg. They wouldn’t be regulars but would drop in on occasion. Kelly is married with kids while Bud is married and living with his family in the basement. You’re welcome!
2. You can name a lot of foods that hit the spot at that right time, but you can not name a food that hits that spot harder than fresh off the grill White Castle. In a strange way, it’s become comfort food for me. Sure my stomach probably hates me for it, but I feel like it’s worth it. I’m here for a good time not a long time, right?
1. With this season of “Power” already over, I am in that space where I need to find another show to scratch that Netflix itch. I think I am going to check out “Ozark.” I have heard a bunch of good things about it. I was hoping there would be a new season of “Stranger Things” coming soon, but it looks like We all have to wait until 2019 to find out what’s going down in the Upside-Down.