I hate complainers. I really hate adult complainers. Especially when it’s complaining in an area that said adult can change. But, like everybody else, I have those times when something gets under my skin and I have to vent.
There are those unique situations where you have to be able to voice your frustrations or they will eat you alive. Who wants to be eaten alive, right? So, the effort to stay balanced this week is all about the things that grind my gears. Those things that get deep down under my skin and drive me bonkers.
10. I can not stand driving behind that person who makes sure there is a distance of at least three cars between them and the car in front of them. I already have anxiety when it comes to waiting in traffic, but when the cause of the delay is you creating unnecessary space for zero reason it’s a problem.
9. Can we all just admit that winter is the most useless season we have? Why does it need to be -20 degrees? The snow and the ice don’t help the situation at all either. I think winter should be contained to a theme park like Disney. Everyone who enjoys the cold should be able to go visit and do all the outside activities they want, but I really don’t want any parts of it.
8. I hate that the WWE brings talent up from NXT with no clear plans on how to utilize them properly.
7. I hate that the Detroit Pistons every year build my hopes up and then suck. On paper, we should be a team that could make a decent run, but we suck the air out the place consistently. Maybe this year will be different? Probably not.
6. I hate when you are in an empty bathroom doing your business and someone walks in and takes the stall right next to you. Bro, it’s like seven empty stalls in here. Why would you pull up right next to me?
5. I hate that kids today will never get to really experience the magic of Saturday Morning Cartoons. I know we live in this world now where everything is on demand and you can watch what you want when you want. The convenience of it all is amazing, but waking up at the butt-crack of dawn eating a huge bowl of cereal and watching cartoons for six hours straight was special.
4. The fact that there hasn’t been a “Bad Boy’s 3” yet is a crime. There is talk of them working on one now, but I feel like it may be to late? Don’t get me wrong, I’m still going to see it, but it really should have taken place by now. Both Martin and Will are getting up there in age, so it will be interesting to see how this one looks.
3. Why isn’t time-travel a thing yet? You can send a man to the moon, but you can’t send me back to November 30th 1982 to be able to cop Michael Jackson’s “Thriller” again? I’m not even talking Marty McFly type time travel. I just want to go back mainly for the pop culture aspect. One day.
2. Lebron James is not better than Michael Jordan. He is the best Lebron we’ve ever seen though. I hate the comparisons. Just let the man be great. It’s wild now because you really don’t hear Kobe’s name in the discussions anymore unless the conversation is about heart. All three are amazing and left their personal marks on the game of basketball.
1. I need a Paul Heyman and Jim Cornette bio-pic. I don’t know who would play Jim, but Paul Heyman could for sure be played by Paul Giamatti from the show “Billions.” WWE films keeps putting out trash movies when they could really do some really good bio-pics. Do we really need a “Marine 24” when you could do a Paul Heyman story? But, leave it to them and we would probably get the Roman Reigns story whether we want it or not.